Last year Boogie went through a successful change to double down on live music and this year promises to be more of the same. Boogie on the Avenue will feature a jam packed entertainment schedule with multiple stages of live entertainment.
About Boogie on the Avenue
Boogie: Campbell's Music Festival (formerly known as Boogie on the Avenue and Boogie on the Bayou), held every year on the third weekend in May, is a premier festival attracting upwards of 50,000+ people to Downtown Campbell for two sunny days of arts, crafts, entertainment, shopping, food, and family friendly fun.
Boogie features: 200 arts, crafts, and business booths; live entertainment; international cuisine; beer, wine, and soda; Kiddie Korner; free admission.
Boogie is produced by the Campbell Chamber of Commerce. No pets allowed except service animals.
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday Entertainment Schedule
- Bonedrivers (West Stage)
- The King and Us (Main Stage)
- Country Cougars (East Stage)
- Mary Ellen (1st St. Stage)
- The Hitmen (West Stage)
- Chris and the Dinosaurs (Main Stage)
- Whiskey Pass (East Stage)
- Chain of Fools (1st St. Stage)
Sunday Entertainment Schedule
- O'Craven (West Stage)
- Limo (1st St. Stage)
- Johnny Neri Band (Main Stage)
- Lou Evans
- Issiah Picket Band (West Stage)
- Hot Tub Time Machine (Main Stage)
- Orquesta Saboricua (East Stage)
- Bri Cauz (1st St. Stage)
- West Stage: E. Campbell Ave near 3rd St.
- 1st St. Stage: 1st St and E. Campbell Ave.
- Main Stage: Parking Lot next to Therapy & Orchard Valley Coffee
- East Stage: Parking Lot between Blue Line Pizza and train tracks
- May 19 2018
- May 20 2018
Starts at: 10:00am
Ends at: 6:00pm
E Campbell Ave and N 1st St Campbell, CA 95008