Privacy, Ethics and Legal Policy
- We will never release your email address to a third party. Every message is clearly identified as coming from womenssuite.com. With every message, you will be given an opportunity to instantly opt out from receiving future messages.
- Your e-mail address is used to send order confirmation and to communicate to you about your subscription.
- You will receive emails only in the subject areas you select when you join Women's Suite and you can change these options at anytime, online and promptly.
- Please observe proper Netiquette: No objectionable, obscene, adult, spam, no fighting, personal attacks, trolling or otherwise offensive material will be allowed. Keep in mind Women's Suite is a friendly shared service, also we are trying to engage people, not alienate them.
- Whenever possible please do not talk Politics. Others will never convince you to change your views and others will be unpersuaded by your comments.
- We make available to prospective advertisers a sanitized, anonymous & condensed list of our members' titles and a separate list of their employers. These lists have no other information that could aid in identifying any individual member.
The Women's Suite Moderators may answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints. Moderators duties include: deleting, moving of posts and threads, locking, renaming, of threads, banning, suspending, unsuspending, unbanning, warning the members, or adding, editing, removing of threads. In the United States we are protected by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
Parents Permission Policy:
Content Uploading Policies:
(Please adhere to the following Content Uploading Policies)
· I understand some types of content are not permitted on Women's Suite.
· I own the image rights to any images/photos for my upload(s).
· Graphics/photos/videos were created by me.
· I own the music rights to any soundtrack audio for my video(s).
Link to other people’s content instead of copying it. If you don’t copy you can’t be accused of copyright infringement. Link to an organization’s home page or journal article’s landing page not the article.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Every reasonable effort has been made to trace the owners of copyright materials on this Website, but in some instances this has proven impossible. The authors, contributing writers, guest Bloggers, members and Women's Suite will be glad to receive information leading to more complete acknowledges in subsequent updates of this Website and in the meantime extend their apologies for any omissions.
womenssuite.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Women's Suite copyright representative the written information specified below:
· An electronic or actual signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
· A description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
· Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
It is Women's Suite common practice to remove any offending content while the complaint is investigated.
Women's Suite Copyright Representative for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Women's Suite Inc.
Legal Department – Copyright Representative
1844 Castro Drive
San Jose, CA 95130
ATTN: Copyright Agent
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Women's Suite assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear on this website.
In no event shall Women's Suite be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from use of this website.
This document, website and parts thereof must not be reproduced or copied without Women's Suite written permission, and contents thereof must not be imparted to a third party nor be used for any unauthorized purpose.