The Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco: July 19-23, 2021
GDC 2021 will be held as an all-digital event on July 19-23, 2021 at the Moscone Center. Join us this summer for our traditional week-long, multi-track educational and business-focused event, completely online!
GDC is the game industry’s premier professional event, championing game developers and the advancement of their craft.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) brings the game development community together to exchange ideas, solve problems, and shape the future of the industry across five days of education, inspiration, and networking. Attendees include programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, and business leaders. Some key features of GDC include:
* The market-defining conference has a comprehensive selection of lectures, panels, and roundtable discussions.
* The GDC Expo showcases the latest game development tools and services from leading technology companies such as Amazon, Epic, Google, Intel, Nvidia, Oculus, and Sony.
* Dedicated community spaces where GDC attendees can take a break from all of the learning to relax and meet new people in themed areas for playable indie games, retro games, alternative controllers, and more.
GDC also hosts two awards ceremonies recognizing the creativity, artistry, and technical genius of the finest developers and games:
* The Game Developers Choice Awards is the leading peer-based video game awards show celebrating the industry’s top games and developers.
* The Independent Games Festival honors the most innovative and exemplary projects in indie game development.
When: Mon, Jul 19, 5 AM – Fri, Jul 23, 6 PM
Where: 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA (Moscone Center)
Watch/Listen to “The Game Developers Conference” (SF) video and Podcast hosted by Morgan Rees
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/morgan-rees-podcasts/id1491812004?i=1000461731735