Woodies on the Santa Cruz Wharf – 25th Anniversary
Saturday, June 22nd
10:00am – 4:00pm
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Woodies on the Wharf, bigger and better than ever! Come see the more than 200 "woodies," gorgeous, pre-1950s cars that feature wood bodies, line the Santa Cruz Wharf. Stroll the Wharf and enjoy dozens of shops and restaurants and stellar coastal views while you soak up the sun and beauty of Northern California's premier woodie show. FREE
Location: Santa Cruz Wharf
21 Municipal Wharf
Santa Cruz, California 95060
This year’s highlights:
– Music, t-shirts, and memorabilia
– Raffle prize drawings
– Get your 2019 WOW poster and have it signed by the artist!
– Talk with Superheroes of the Sanctuary, local non-profits
protecting our ocean environment
– Get a photo crusin’ in the woodie photo booth
– Challenge your friends to a game of bocce or corn hole
– Woodies Parade off the Wharf at 3:30 pm
Special Santa Cruz Beach – Downtown Trolley hours for the event – 9:00am to 8:00pm. Park downtown and take the trolley to the Wharf. Only 25 cents.
Ride your bike! FREE Bike Valet on the Wharf.
Presented by Santa Cruz Woodies, Santa Cruz Wharf and City of Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation Department. FREE!
25th Anniversary Woodies on the Wharf
* Date: 06/22/2019 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
* Location: Santa Cruz Wharf
* 21 Municipal Wharf
* Santa Cruz, California 95060
* Introduction: Join us to celebrate 25 years of Woodies on the Wharf. This year's event will be bigger and better than ever